Via Daily Post :Final
I’ve spent six years of my life at my high school with amazing friends and teachers… Those were the best years of my life.. I watch my younger brother every morning preparing for school and I miss it…
White socks, neat uniforms, no nails, hairstyle- practically those things that annoy me, I miss the most..
I have regrets though..
- Not running off to the field after school hours with my friends.
- Being too obedient and quiet.
- Enjoying school food only during my last year.
- Snubbing most people in my class.
- Getting angry a lot.
- Disrespecting most teachers and arguing.
- Feeling proud atimes.
- Being maybe way too sarcastic.
- Anxiety not to do fun stuffs.
But I have things I’m so thankful for
- My BFFs
- My friends
- My classmates
- My teachers
- My Juniors
- My past Seniors
- My school clerical staff
- My cordial relationship with everybody
- My food seller
- Ice cream seller
- The mallam at my school front
- My sick bay for saving my ass lots of time
- My past and present principal
- My vice principal who sometimes annoys me
- My past love
- Not losing anybody I know
These people raised me, this demented and dysfunctional teen girl, for six years.. I miss them already so much.. You guys are amazing!!!
You are all family to me
I love you all ❤ xx